When Nature Calls
Foodsporen Turkey Tail
Turkey Tail, a.k.a. Elf bench (Coriolus versicolor mushroom chair), has been praised in the Far East for centuries because of its special characteristics. Especially in Japan and China, this mushroom chair is highly regarded. Traditionally, it is mainly used in tea. This supplement is naturally grown without the intervention of fillers or cereals. In doing so, they use high-quality extracts and not mushroom powder. This makes this supplement powerful, pure and contains a high bioavailability. For example, these capsules contain 30% polysaccharides.
These Foodspore capsules are supplied in an environmentally friendly container (jar) of MIRON ® Violet. The container is water resistant (reusable) and protects the capsules against harmful UV radiation. This does not result in the loss of nutrients and other valuable substances when the product is in direct sunlight.
Important: the seal of the products is in the cap. This makes it impossible to see it from the outside.
- Concentration: 400 mg per capsule (12:1 extract)
- Extract of 100% fruit
- Common Mycelium on grain (mycelial biomass) in the products
- Preferably contains 30% polysaccharides
- Trial, high-tech extraction process
- Dosage: 1 to 2 x day 1 capsule
- Delivered in environmentally friendly MIRON ® Violetglass container
- The seal of the products is in the cap, making it invisible on the outside
- Content: 60 capsules
- EAN number: 8720589174092
Ingredients: Turkey Tail, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (plant capsule)