When Nature Calls
Brain Feed Theanine
Theanine is a fast-acting, non-edative, natural relaxation supplement that reduces the impact of excitatory paths in the brain. Each capsule contains the same amount of Ltheanine found in 15-20 cups of green tea. L Theanine benefits Relaxation without sedation.
L Theanine supplements are ideal for;
- Everyone who wants to relax.
- Everyone who wants to relax but want to retain performance and clarity.
- Acute stressors such as speaking in public or traveling.
Most L-theanine found in nutritional supplements is synthetic (eg Sunheanine) and it is produced as a racemic with the help of ethylamine and L-glutamine and a multi-phase synthesis. Our L -Theanine capsules contain 250 mg natural theanine that have been extracted from green tea from the mountainous region of the province of Hunan in the south of Central China. We keep it as purely as possible so that you do not find additives, such as lemon balm whose mechanism of action, the ability to enter the brain or synergistic benefit is unknown.
how it works;
Human studies show that Theanine stimulates an increase in alpha -brain waves that are indicative of a relaxed but alert mental state. The type of brain wave activity is often referred to as awake relaxation that shows increased creativity and increased performance under stress and reduced fear.
- It is absorbed in the bloodstream and enters the brain through the leucine preferring amino acid transporter system.
- The relaxation effect leads to increased GABA concentrations that lead to general feelings of calm and well -being. In contrast to other conventional calming treatments, the side effects do not include increased sleepiness, delayed reflexes or reduced concentration.
Theanine 99%, vegetable cellulose capsule, bulking agent; rice -sealing flour